You can do the PADI Rescue Diver in one or two weeks. This course consists of a theoretical part and a practical part of exercises and accident scenarios.
It is organized in:
- Five theoretical modules and a final exam
- Practice 10 rescue exercises
- Two accident scenarios
- Have the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Equivalent
- Have the EFR (First Aid) or equivalent less than two years old
- Under 15 – PADI Junior Rescue Diver
- Original PADI manuals
- Necessary technical equipment
- Insurance and PADI certification
- PADI card (+27,5€).